Want to Share Your Knowledge? Consider Being a Presenter
Call for Presentations
NASW-Missouri Chapter seeks quality presentations throughout the year, both for continuing education workshops and the annual symposium.
NASW-MO will host a VIRTUAL CONFERENCE March 1-2, 2024.
The theme is Macro for Everyone! Direct work is shaped by policy. Case management requires advocacy. Social workers are managers and supervisors. Now more than ever, we need macro skills!
CALL FOR PROPOSALS:
We are seeking proposals in the following areas—
- Policy: how it impacts practice, policy development, engaging with policy as a direct practitioner, skills development, advocacy skills
- Leadership: increasing skills, social work for managers
- Supervision: not an introductory class: beyond the basics, self-care, consultation, more skills
- Ethics: ethical dilemmas, how social work interacts with daily work
- Diversity: equity in social work, who is impacted by our work, how do we work with people different than ourselves, cultural humility, specific cultural groups
to complete the proposal form click here
Deadline: December 4, 2023
Continuing Education Series Workshops
The workshops are held virtually. These virtual workshops are 2.0 to 6.0 hours of credit for the attendees and can be done from the comfort of your office or home using a webinar forum. As this is another form of a live workshop, you may utilize any method of presentation just as you would if you were standing in a meeting room. The chapter will pay a fee or you may donate your time. We will work with you to select a convenient date.
The yearly calendar is divided in two sections.
|| Period Covered
|| May 31st
TO COMPLETE THE PROPOSAL FORM CLICK HERE