NASW-MO will host a VIRTUAL CONFERENCE March 1-2, 2024.
The theme is Macro for Everyone! Direct work is shaped by policy. Case management requires advocacy. Social workers are managers and supervisors. Now more than ever, we need macro skills!
CALL FOR PROPOSALS:
We are seeking proposals in the following areas —
- Policy: how it impacts practice, policy development, engaging with policy as a direct practitioner, skills development, advocacy skills
- Leadership: increasing skills, social work for managers
- Supervision: not an introductory class: beyond the basics, self-care, consultation, more skills
- Ethics: ethical dilemmas, how social work interacts with daily work
- Diversity: equity in social work, who is impacted by our work, how do we work with people different than ourselves, cultural humility, specific cultural groups
TO COMPLETE THE PROPOSAL FORM CLICK HERE
Deadline: December 4, 2023